expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"I Dont Give A Dam Anymore" Kevin Lajiness


It’s my life you been playing with and you never gave a damn 
about what I did If you did you wouldn't be trying to pull the rug out on me
It’s my life you been playing with and you never gave a damn about what I did 
if you did you wouldn’t be trying to pull the rug out on me 
but I’m not playing that games and I never did I’m a man who does 
what I say and I know what I did, I don’t need your approval 
I don’t even need your support but you said it once that should have 
been enough for me I don’t think anyone cares
Well I’m not just anyone to me and I did give a damn but you’ll never know
what could have been cause I’m caving in so it’s true what you say now 
I don’t think anyone cares now cause I’m done caring for you now 
I don’t give a damn

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me