expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"The Case Of Pontius Pilate" By Kevin Lajiness


What’s with this man who it is said can walk on water
 He says he’s go a plan and the rebels applaud the fodder
 His mother says he’s full of life he likes to wander
 I wonder if he’ll be here tomorrow the rebels love to love him
 But the priest want the slaughter I find no fault in him
 He means no harm he preaches love your brother
What’s with this man and his father if my names not Pontius Pilate
 I wash my hands of him but the people of Rome find him guilty
 I cannot go against them I told them this man was innocent
And offered to release him but the angry mob demanded death
And freed Barabbas the murderer instead I must keep the peace
 But I tell I wash my hands of him yes I must keep the peace
 But I tell you I wash my hands of him and freed Barabbas
 The murderer instead

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me