expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Suns a Rising Heat Wave" Kevin Lajiness


Suns a Rising birds a migrating hope to be profound today
Fact is I feel of my hoarse years ago and never got back on
Or should I say I’m riding ones with wings of doves
I’m riding ones with wings of doves
I’m riding ones with wings of doves
I’m riding ones with wings of doves
Don’t have to use a silver sword I can don’t have to use a silver sword
I can say it with my words you can’t fight beautiful logic and win
The reality of the natural order of things
Time and time Mother Nature teaches man a lesson
The enemy of reason and logic is a lie
Its friend the sword I speak of is called the truth
I guess I’ll never stop trying to save the world
At the very less let people know my point of view
Subject to a level of consciousness looking inward
To change or better myself Suns a Rising birds a migrating
Hope to be profound today fact is I feel of my hoarse years ago

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me