expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Serenade Princess by Kevin Lajiness for Princess Medeleine

Serenade Princess
Tell me what you want to hear from me and I’ll speak it to you tell
Me what you want me to be and I’ll be that man
You make me want to be all that I can and I want to make you feel happy
If I were a Knight in shinning armor I would sleigh any dragon for you
If you were Rapunzel I’d rescue you my princess
And on weekends by the sea we would ride off into the sunset
And make love by the light of the moon my princess
There’s a lighthouse on the bay with a room on top
The beckon blinking like the beat of the heart
We could spend our nights up there in the clouds
And the angels sing a nightly tone in the shadows 

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me