expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rebel yell or Revolution

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_5680069

Rebel yell or Revolution don’t matter witch
The real struggle lies inside and the emotion
That’s sparked from hell or mountain top leaves us as a cry
And what I’ve been crying out loud my backs against the wall
So I come out fighting for my life and I take no prisoners
Or compromise words can be justified but not lies
And I try to walk in the light but I’m reminded it’s a fight
And the other side would destroy a way of life that is sacred
So at the risk of being wrong in other eyes I proclaim it out loud
Anyway I can and I sacrifice who I am
How do you cry out loud without emotion and if its anger
Can it be justified and if its anger can you still walk the light
And if its anger can you still walk the light

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me