expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"What's It Gona Take" By Kevin Lajiness


http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_5485230

If it the last real frontier you can bet the oil companies will be there
There’ll be another oil spill another environmental disaster
How many more will it take till we had our fill?
But no matter what it’s our energy glut whatever it is
Man can’t seem to get enough of what’s it gona take
Oh what’s it gona take till we change our ways and walk in the spirit
What’s it gona take Oh what’s it gona take till we change our ways
And walk in the spirit we got run off from the power plants
And fertilizer in the water don’t tell me I know I grew up on Lake Erie
 Don’t ask me ask my mother what has passed in her lifetime
What’s it gona take oh what’s it gona take till we change our ways
And walk in the spirit where are all the bees and butterflies?
I can’t find an amphibian or a snake don’t ask me ask my mother
What has passed in her lifetime what’s it gona take
Oh what’s it gona take till we change our ways and walk in the spirit

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me