expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Lonely


http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_5805009

It’s tearing me up inside theirs no other words to describe
I’m lonely I’m dying from loneliness I can’t hide it anymore
I tried it wont go away It haunts me every day
I’m not looking for an Angel or a Dove
I’m looking for someone to love I don’t understand I’m a man
And it’s a big world out their theirs got to be someone for me
I’m lonely can you see that it’s so I’m lonely can you see
I don’t want to die this way is it to much to ask
I don’t want to simply fade away I guess all I can do is wait and see theirs got to be someone like me that’s lonely too I’m lonely- I’m lonely- I’m lonely- I’m lonely -I’m lonely-I’m lonely- I’m lonely- I’m lonely-

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me