expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hey Hey I Love You So Trunc.



http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4157983

Hey hey hey hey I love you so
You’ll never know hey hey hey hey
You’re a part of me can’t you see.
I hope you never go you’ll break my heart
Hey hey hey hey hey hey it’s not the love
That we receive that matters it’s the love we give
And I give it to you freely I want you to know
I’ll always be by you side your deep inside of me
I love you so and I always will my friend till the end,
I know it’s sappy but it’s true it’s what I feel inside
About you hey hey hey hey with my sword to the sky
I shoot it out loud you are my friend
You mean more to me than life itself
I could not love you any more than
What I say to you in this Love Song

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me