expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Just came out with my 8th Album "West Wind Spirit"( I will Bring This Back soon)

I Just came out with my 8th Album "West Wind Spirit"at Reverbnation http://www.reverbnation.com/kevinlajiness also avalable at My online Store http://www.reverbnation.com/store/store/artist_489344?item_type=
My last Three Albums, This one Echo Maker and Silver Spoon Dock Wishes are my Best and favorite work.
All my Songs are child friendly but intended for deep thinkers, I Sing and write from the heart, there is both fiction and reality in them, most tell a story a lesson a rhyme, I'm heavy into nature and the natural order of things, Spirituality especially as it relates to our relationship with nature. I fine myself in agreement with 1st Nation teachings and Native American Indian philosophy and prophecy. I am Not a Musician or a Singer, In fact I cant play an instrument and its a miracle that I can sing at all for I am a Throat Cancer survivor, I am a Naive, yes Naive artist, not Native even though some of my stuff to me has a Native sound to it, in all mediums that I work or have worked in. There is allot of thought put into my work but I use a unconventional way of putting it together to say the least. I try to Beat match music Loops using "Mixcraft" Software, I Hope you will support my art, My Pictures, Videos and Songs represent a Mountain of work.

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me