expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 22, 2010

Eagles ? Over scul Bay Linwood, NJ

I heard a screeching sound ,sort of like Hawks witch I am very familiar with but more of a cry, when I looked up and I could see clearly these had pure white tails and heads, in my excitement I pushed the wrong button on my camera and in a couple seconds they were much higher and I took the two shots, after I even question myself but when I blew up the shots on picasa I could make out the Yellow beak and eyes, knowing what end was the front clearly shows the wing goes strait across on the leading edge, this separates the Hawks and Gull from the Eagle, Now as for on of them having much more white in it. I come to the conclusion that it is a Juvenile not a Osprey, you can see the other birds had much darker wings with a hint of white on the top and pure white tails and heads witch in the bigger one the tail feathers must be spred out because the are hardly visible

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me