expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, August 7, 2010

“Ring True Echo” Kevin Lajiness

Well there is a first time for everything and this is the first time I put out the Lyrics for a Song before the Song was done But these simple lyrics rang true and flowed from the heart and I like them so much that I will find a Song for them, I think I'll call the song
              "“Ring True Echo” ,I ended up calling this song
"Don't let it be to late" I Can't find it, I'll do over.
"Don't let it be to late to say I'm sorry
But more than that don’t let it be to late
To give it another try
I know I was a fool
To let true love pass me by
But life’s to short not to see if we can survive
I’m crying out your name
It echoes throughout the valley and mountain side
I’m here for you now and I take this bow
I give my life to you freely even if I shall die
There is no love as great as this even in the sky
I tried to separate the good from the bad
And I understand you feeling kind of sad
But when you put it all together each others all we had
I stuck with you and you did the same
What a shame to let it be in vain
But no matter what becomes of us
One thing will always remain
You'll always be the one true love I ever had
An I know that I will keep you in my heart till I die""

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me